You will be passionate about enhancing the lives of residents, and display a positive outlook and friendly manner. This is a person-centered role within a person-centered organisation so putting the residents first is always the focus.
· To plan and implement activities appropriate to Residents’ needs and requests
· To assist Home Manager to organise fundraising events
· Help Residents to socialise within the Care Home, and provide a variety of activities that cater for all tastes
· Assist with budgeting, for entertainments, materials and outings
· Encourage Staff Members, Relatives and Friends to participate in the Care Home’s activities
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
· Experience of a care setting, specifically with elderly residents is desirable. Experience of working with residents with dementia is also advantageous
· You must be IT literate with good administration skills
· An outgoing, friendly and positive mindset will be of great benefit in this role
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to create a fun and positive environment
If you do not have experience, but have the desire to work in care and have the right fit in terms of personality this role might be for you
This is a great opportunity to join our award winning organisation in a fun and rewarding role
Pay and Benefits:
Pension, childcare vouchers and training & development opportunities are just some of the benefits.