We currently have opportunities to join our award winning organisation on a permanent basis. There are full time and part time posts on offer for both Days and Nights.
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Home / Unit.
- Ensure Residents’ individual needs are met through effective care planning and review. Using our new Samsung devices with PCS (Person Centred Software) to electronically record completed tasks etc.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Residents, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with Residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the Care Home
- Carry out regular checks on Residents at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Provide care and support as identified in care reviews and care and support plans, as directed by senior Staff Members
Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with Residents, colleagues, Managers and others
- A commitment to a service which provides support to vulnerable individuals, and which is respectful and according to the individuals’ wishes
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the PVG List
- Experience of working in a care/support setting (desirable)
Whilst relevant knowledge and experience is welcomed; we provide extensive support and training, meaning that so long as you have the correct attitude and mentality for the position – we can do the rest! We can teach you most things, but we cannot teach you kindness or compassion, and so these are the essential requirements for this role.