This is a great opportunity to join our award winning business as Deputy Manager of our excellent service based in Methil, Fife.
To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home. To delegate tasks and monitor all junior Staff activity. This is a Nursing home setting and as such we are seeking a Deputy Manager with nursing qualification(s) and experience to lead a Nursing team as well as the wider staff group.
- Organise Staff Members’ workload by forward planning off duty, ensuring that there is sufficient cover, and deal with Staff problems where appropriate
- Establish and maintain good communication with Residents, Relatives and the multidisciplinary team
- Participate in the evaluation and review of policies and procedures as and when required
- Ensure compliance with the Care Inspectorate regulatory requirements
- Supervise visits and liaise with GPs in order to establish a good relationship between GPs / Health Care Professionals and the Care Home
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous management / supervisory experience (desirable)
- NMC Pin (essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Clinical Expertise in Professional area of qualification
- Care for the Elderly experience / qualification (desirable)
As well as a highly competitive salary, we provide a range of training and offer other benefits and operate a staff pension scheme.