Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED colleague?
Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE to the needs of others?
Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING influence to colleagues and residents alike?
Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE about making a difference to the lives of others?
If so, come and join Balhousie Care Group, and be one of our ‘Everyday Heroes’!
As Scotland’s largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and over 1400 staff; Balhousie Care Group is one of the country’s leading providers of elderly and specialist care and can boast a stunning HQ with skilled and dedicated support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our lovely Stormont Lodge site in Blairgowrie, working 25 hours per week.
- Empty waste bins and wipe out area
- Vacuum and polish throughout
- Clean dining rooms & lounges / lavatories
- Clean taps and sinks
- Spot clean floors
- Move mobile furniture (including beds and chairs) and vacuum and dust beneath / behind
- Restock toiletries, soaps, towels etc. as and when required
Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, colleagues, managers and others
- A commitment to a service which provides support to vulnerable individuals, and which is respectful and according to the individuals’ wishes
- Reliable and motivated
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the PVG List
- Experience of working in a care/support setting (desirable)
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have a great range of staff benefits including cashback at various shops and supermarkets and access to free counselling services.
Join our team!