Salary: £9.70 per hour
At Balhousie Care Group we call our staff Everyday Heroes – and with good reason. They’re making a difference to our residents every single day. They’re also carving out careers for life.
As Scotland’s largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and 1500 staff; Balhousie is one of the country’s leading providers of elderly and specialist care. As well as award-winning care home teams throughout Scotland, we boast a stunning HQ and highly skilled support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our impressive site in Pitlochry.
We currently have opportunities for flexible bank contracts at our site, with a range of hours and shifts available.
Our core values are integral to how we operate, and that starts with recruitment. So before you apply, ask yourself:
Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED colleague?
Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE to the needs of others?
Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING influence to colleagues and residents alike?
Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE about making a difference to the lives of others?
- Empty waste bins and wipe out area
- Vacuum and polish throughout
- Clean dining rooms & lounges / lavatories
- Clean taps and sinks
- Spot clean floors
- Move mobile furniture (including beds and chairs) and vacuum and dust beneath / behind
- Restock toiletries, soaps, towels etc. as and when required
Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, colleagues, managers and others
- A commitment to a service which provides support to vulnerable individuals, and which is respectful and according to the individuals’ wishes
- Reliable and motivated
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the PVG List
- Experience of working in a care/support setting (desirable)
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have an excellent range of staff benefits including shopping and holiday discounts, free health and legal advice, and access to free counselling services.
Join us now in a career that makes a difference.