This is a very exciting opportunity to join our award winning business as Manager of our excellent service in Huntly, Aberdeenshire.
The home manager will be running a well appointed and well respected 60 bed property which has consistently been achieving highly positive grades. We have recently built high spec bungalows on-site which have further enhanced the highly attractive site.
We offer a highly competitive salary and other benefits, and additionally operate a performance related annual bonus scheme.
To take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Nursing Home and the general well-being of Residents and Staff Members. To ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to within the defined timescales.
This is a Nursing home setting and as such we are seeking a manager with nursing qualification(s) and experience to lead a Nursing team as well as the wider staff group.
- Formally supervise / appraise Staff Members in line with Company policy, and conduct on-going informal assessment of the work of Staff Members, to ensure consistently high standards
- Building and managing relationships with external stakeholders; maintaining effective communications through regular contact / meetings with Residents, Relatives, Staff Members, Senior Management, Head Office and any other concerned bodies
- Attain agreed levels of turnover and profitability by focusing on budgets and expenditure; liaising with and reporting to Operations Mangers and Finance colleagues
- Ensure compliance with the Care Inspectorate regulatory requirements
- Ensure the Care Home is attractively presented and efficiently promoted within the local community and beyond
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ management / supervisory experience
- NMC Pin (essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full Driving Licence
- SVQ Level 4 in Care Services Leadership and Management (desirable)
- Care for the Elderly experience / qualification i.e. Registered Manager’s Award (desirable)
Please feel free to get in touch for an informal conversation about any aspect of this fantastic opportunity.