*We offer a ‘£1000 Golden Hello*’ bonus payment for Nursing positions*
At Balhousie Care Group we call our staff Everyday Heroes – and with good reason. They’re making a difference to our residents every single day. They’re also carving out careers for life.
As Scotland’s largest private care provider, with 25 homes, over 900 residents and 1500 staff; Balhousie is one of the country’s leading providers of elderly and specialist care. As well as award-winning care home teams throughout Scotland, we boast a stunning HQ and highly skilled support staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our award winning business, based at our Wheatlands Home in Bonnybridge.
We have 2 great roles on offer:
1 x 33.75hr contract
1 x 22.5hr contract
Our shift patterns are typically 8am-8pm / 8pm-8am.
Our core values are integral to how we operate, and that starts with recruitment. So before you apply, ask yourself
Are you someone who is seen as a TRUSTED colleague?
Do you always ensure you are RESPONSIVE to the needs of others?
Do you have the potential to be an INSPIRING influence to colleagues and residents alike?
Are you keen to work within Care and PASSIONATE about making a difference to the lives of others?
To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within a designated area of the Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for providing a level of support toward the day to day running of the Home. To delegate tasks and monitor all staff members’ activity.
- Carry out all nursing procedures efficiently and effectively
- Participate in Staff Induction & Training programmes as and when required
- Supervise and instruct junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Care Home, giving help and guidance where appropriate
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Keep professionally updated in all areas of clinical expertise
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Valid NMC pin
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Resident group
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have an excellent range of staff benefits including shopping and holiday discounts, free health and legal advice, and access to free counselling services.
Join us now in a career that makes a difference.