This is a great new opportunity to join our award winning business as a Painter.
This will involve working in a pair, and as such, the preference is that the successful candidate will live around the Dundee/Coupar Angus area.
Reporting to the Head of Property Services, the role will involve travel across our Care Homes responding to jobs raised, as well as working on larger and longer-term projects within the Care Group.
The painter will use initiative and ensure strong communication to work successfully in a small and versatile team within a growing business.
- Painting, varnishing, wallpapering and preparation work
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Understand project description and instructions
- Building positive relationships with colleagues in our homes and at head office
- Interior and exterior works
- Travel to sites across Scotland
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Painter and Decorator
- Awareness of Health & Safety protocols
- Experience of maintenance-type role (desirable)
- Ability to carry out plasterboard taping (desirable)
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload and multiple projects effectively at pace
- Current driving license (essential)