We currently have excellent opportunities for Registered Nurses to join our award winning organisation on a permanent basis for both dayshift and nightshift.
Whether you are seeking full time or part time hours we are happy to discuss and plan together.
Whether you have a qualification in General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or Learning Disability Nursing we have a diverse service and would be delighted to speak with candidates from any background.
*We have just introduced a ‘£1000 Golden Hello*’ bonus payment for Nursing positions*
To oversee / maintain the care of Residents within a designated area of the Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for providing a level of support toward the day to day running of the Home. To delegate tasks and monitor all staff members’ activity.
- Carry out all nursing procedures efficiently and effectively
- Participate in Staff Induction & Training programmes as and when required
- Supervise and instruct junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Care Home, giving help and guidance where appropriate
- Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence
- Keep professionally updated in all areas of clinical expertise
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Valid NMC pin
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant Resident group
This is a fantastic time to join Balhousie Care Group as we offer training and development routes whilst we plan for growth in the years to come.