This a great opportunity to join our fantastic team and organisation in a rewarding, permanent position based at our impressive home in Rumbling Bridge.
There are full and part time posts on offer for both Days and Nights.
To assist in the provision of care and work as part of a team to achieve required standards. To ensure Residents retain their dignity and individuality. To be involved in the general activities of the Care Home / Unit. We have a specialised Huntington’s Disease unit with younger adults in our service, too.
- Ensure Residents’ individual needs are met through effective care planning and review. Using our new Samsung devices with PCS (Person Centred Software) to electronically record completed tasks etc.
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Residents, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, and all other aspects of daily living.
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with Residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities in the Care Home
- Carry out regular checks on Residents at intervals determined by senior Staff Members.
- Provide care and support as identified in care reviews and care and support plans, as directed by senior Staff Members
Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). Ability to communicate effectively with Residents, colleagues, Managers and others
- A commitment to a service which provides support to vulnerable individuals, and which is respectful and according to the individuals’ wishes
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the PVG List
- Experience of working in a care/support setting (desirable)
Whilst relevant knowledge and experience is welcomed; we provide extensive support and training therefore experience is not essential for the right candidates.
These are permanent, secure jobs with competitive pay and benefits packages.