We have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning business as Manager of our excellent service in Pitlochry, Perthshire.
The manager will be running our impressive modern, purpose built 50 bed site which has consistently been achieving highly positive grades. We offer a full range of caring support including residential, nursing and respite care in addition to specialising in care for adults with disabilities and Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. We have a specialist 11-bed Dementia facility that incorporates many features designed to help residents with Dementia-related conditions.
We offer a highly competitive salary with other benefits including a company car, and additionally operate a performance related annual bonus scheme.
To take overall responsibility for the smooth running of the Nursing Home and the general well-being of Residents and Staff Members. To ensure that all Company policies and procedures, and all legal requirements, are adhered to within the defined timescales.
This is a Nursing home setting and as such we are seeking a manager with nursing qualification(s) and experience to lead a Nursing team as well as the wider staff group.
- Formally supervise / appraise Staff Members in line with Company policy, and conduct on-going informal assessment of the work of Staff Members, to ensure consistently high standards
- Building and managing relationships with external stakeholders; maintaining effective communications through regular contact / meetings with Residents, Relatives, Staff Members, Director of Operations, Head Office and any other concerned bodies
- Attain agreed levels of turnover and profitability
- Ensure compliance with the Care Inspectorate regulatory requirements
- Ensure the Care Home is attractively presented and efficiently promoted within the local community and beyond
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ management / supervisory experience
- Qualified Nurse with NMC Pin (essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full Driving Licence
- SVQ Level 4 in Care Services Leadership and Management (desirable)
- Care for the Elderly experience / qualification i.e. Registered Manager’s Award (desirable)
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01738 254254